Dear Friends here i am going to share you all the investment which cover under Section 80C in Chapter VI.
1. Employee Provident Fund (EPF) :– Contributions made towards EPF are eligible for deductions.
2. Public Provident Fund (PPF) :– Investments in PPF accounts are eligible for deductions.
3. National Savings Certificates (NSC) :- Investments in NSC are also eligible for deductions.
4. 5-year Fixed Deposit with Banks :- Certain fixed deposit schemes with a tenure of 5 years are eligible for deductions.
5. Life Insurance Premium :- Premiums paid towards life insurance policies are eligible.
6. Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) :- Investments in ELSS mutual funds qualify for deductions.
7. Tax-saving Fixed Deposits :- Some banks offer special fixed deposit schemes with tax benefits.
8. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana :- This scheme is for the girl child and provides tax benefits.
9. Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) :- Available to senior citizens and offers tax benefits.
10. Tuition Fees :- Tuition fees paid for children’s education are eligible for deductions.
11. Principal Repayment on Home Loan :- The principal component of your home loan EMI is eligible.
12. National Pension Scheme (NPS) :- Contributions towards NPS are also eligible.